|Address||7 Ightenhill Park Lane, Burnley, Lancashire, BB12 0LE|
|Guide price||Offers Over £80,000|
|Estimated gross yield||0%|
IDEAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY! This three bedroom terraced house being positioned in this ever popular and very desirable suburb of Burnley.
The property comprises hallway, living room, dining room, and kitchen which houses an excellent selection of fitted units and inbuilt appliances. To the first floor are three generously sized bedrooms and family bathroom. Further features include UPVC double glazing, gas fired central heating and cellar.
Ightenhill is a much sought after area being handily placed for excellent schooling, bus routes, excellent choice of local shops, approximately 10 minute drive into the town centre and an easy connection onto the M65 motorway network.
The property is currently being sold subject to an assured shorthold tenant paying £550pcm (£6600pa). This gives the property a gross yield of 8.3% based on an offer of asking price.
We are advised that the tenancy is currently a rolling AST.
*EPC TO FOLLOW*
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers are required to produce ID documentation pursuant to The Anti Money Laundering Regulations 2007 and Proceeds of Crime Act 2002. We ask for your cooperation to ensure there will be no delay in the progression of the sale.
2. These conditions do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such, must not be considered accurate or precise.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck measurements before committing to a sale.
5. OOA has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services. It is, therefore, the buyer's responsibility to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. OOA is not required to verify the legal title of the property. Buyers are therefore expected to obtain such documentation from their solicitor.