|Address||9 Pennywort, Soham, Ely, Cambridgeshire, CB7 5ZF|
|Estimated gross yield||0%|
IDEAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY! This beautifully presented four bedroom detached house situated in the sought after area of Soham.
The property comprises a modern kitchen complete with integrated appliances, downstairs WC, large open plan Lounge/Diner which overlooks a spacious rear garden with patio area, accessed through French doors. Upstairs comprises 4 Bedrooms including 2 Double Bedrooms, master en-suite and modern family bathroom. The property further benefits from driveway parking, generous garden, double glazing and gas central heating.
Soham is a small East Cambridgeshire Town with a range of local amenities including a choice of Grocery stores, a Medical Centre, Post Office, Bank, Sports Centre, public houses and several Primary Schools and Soham Village College. Soham is conveniently situated for access via the A142 to Newmarket and Ely and is only 18 miles from Cambridge.
The property is currently being sold subject to an assured shorthold tenant paying £1050pcm (£12,600pa). This gives the property a gross yield of 4.1% based on an offer of asking price.
We are advised that the tenancy is an AST and this tenancy ends in November.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers are required to produce ID documentation pursuant to The Anti Money Laundering Regulations 2007 and Proceeds of Crime Act 2002. We ask for your cooperation to ensure there will be no delay in the progression of the sale.
2. These conditions do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such, must not be considered accurate or precise.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck measurements before committing to a sale.
5. OOA has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services. It is, therefore, the buyer's responsibility to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. OOA is not required to verify the legal title of the property. Buyers are therefore expected to obtain such documentation from their solicitor.