|Address||30 Snape Green, Scarisbrick, Southport, Merseyside, PR8 5LN|
|Estimated gross yield||0%|
IDEAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY!
This three bedroom detached house located on snape green a beautiful location with easy access to Southport town centre via public transport.
The accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, open plan kitchen/diner and downstairs wc. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, master en suite and a family bathroom. The property further benefits from driveway and gardens to the front and rear.
Scarisbrick is the largest parish in Lancashire with 8,000-plus acres of rich agricultural land stretching between Ormskirk and Southport. It is bisected by the A570 between the two towns as well as by the Leeds and Liverpool Canal, where boating and fishing are popular. There is a notably good selection of pubs and restaurants. Holiday caravan sites, livery stables, a rainbow trout fishery and a championship golf course provide further leisure opportunities.
The property is currently being sold subject to an assured shorthold tenant paying £900pcm (£10,800pa). This gives the property a gross yield of 4.5% based on an offer of asking price.
We are advised that the tenancy is in place until May 2021 with a 6 month break clause.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers are required to produce ID documentation pursuant to The Anti Money Laundering Regulations 2007 and Proceeds of Crime Act 2002. We ask for your cooperation to ensure there will be no delay in the progression of the sale.
2. These conditions do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such, must not be considered accurate or precise.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck measurements before committing to a sale.
5. OOA has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services. It is, therefore, the buyer's responsibility to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. OOA is not required to verify the legal title of the property. Buyers are therefore expected to obtain such documentation from their solicitor.