|Address||Orchard View, The Hill, Winchmore Hill, Amersham, Buckinghamshire, HP7 0NY|
|Estimated gross yield||0%|
• Four bedrooms
• Terrace House
• Driveway and Garage
• Popular Location
A well presented four bedroom terrace conveniently located in the popular Chiltern village of Winchmore Hill offering easy access to both Amersham and Beaconsfield.
The property boasts a modern fitted kitchen/diner, lounge, conservatory, four spacious bedrooms, master en suite and family bathroom. Further benefits include, driveway, garage and well presented rear garden.
The property is situated in the popular village of Winchmore Hill midway between Beaconsfield and Amersham with a common and a children's play area, village pub and shop and surrounded by open countryside. The easily accessible towns of Beaconsfield and Amersham both offer excellent shopping and schooling facilities and excellent connections to London Marylebone with Amersham also offering the Metropolitan line into Baker Street. Access to the national motorway network is available at Junction 2 of the M40 at Beaconsfield Old Town leading to Heathrow and London.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers are required to produce ID documentation pursuant to The Anti Money Laundering Regulations 2007 and Proceeds of Crime Act 2002. We ask for your cooperation to ensure there will be no delay in the progression of the sale.
2. These conditions do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such, must not be considered accurate or precise.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck measurements before committing to a sale.
5. OOA has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services. It is, therefore, the buyer's responsibility to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. OOA is not required to verify the legal title of the property. Buyers are therefore expected to obtain such documentation from their solicitor.