|Address||Flat 2, 164 Yew Tree Lane, Yardley, Birmingham, West Midlands, B26 1AX|
|Estimated gross yield||0%|
IDEAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY!
A fantastic one bedroom ground floor flat within close proximity of the Yew Tree Shopping Centre and local amenities.
The flat comprises open plan lounge and kitchen area, double bedroom and shower room off the bedroom. The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and a garden area at the rear.
We believe that this property will make a fantastic investment opportunity. The property is being sold subject to an assured shorthold tenancy. The current rent is £500pcm (£6000pa).
The current gross yield is 8%, based on the current guide price.
We are advised the lease has 105 years remaining.
Ground Rent- £100 per annum
Having doors leading off to:
Lounge Area 12' 6" (Average) x 16' 4" (Max) (3.82m (Average) x 4.98m (Max) )
Having laminate wooden flooring, Radiator, double glazed windows to the rear elevation and double glazed door giving access out to the communal garden area at rear of property. The lounge is then open plan in to:
Having wall and base units with work surface over, sink and drainer unit, fitted electric hob, wall mounted gas boiler, double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom 15' 8" (Max) x 10' 2" (Max) (4.76m (Max) x 3.11m (Max) )
Having a radiator and double glazed window over looking the side elevation and door leading through to:-
Bathroom / Shower Room
Having a shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, wc, radiator and frosted double glazed window to the side elevation.
Under the estate agents act 1979, this property is owned by an associate of the company.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers are required to produce ID documentation pursuant to The Anti Money Laundering Regulations 2007 and Proceeds of Crime Act 2002. We ask for your cooperation to ensure there will be no delay in the progression of the sale.
2. These conditions do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such, must not be considered accurate or precise.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck measurements before committing to a sale.
5. OOA has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services. It is, therefore, the buyer's responsibility to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. OOA is not required to verify the legal title of the property. Buyers are therefore expected to obtain such documentation from their solicitor.